WHY US ?
We are Singapore Certified Public Accountants (CPA). We specialize in Business registration in Singapore. We have incorporated numerous companies for foreigners and locals.
WHY INCORPORATE A SINGAPORE COMPANY – PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY ?
- Low tax rate – generally, all taxable profit (income minus allowable expenses) is tax at corporate tax rate of 17%.
- Reputable, sound & pro-business Government.
- Economically & politically stable
- Good infrastructure & banking system
- Fast and hassle free offshore company incorporation – within 1 to 14 days. Generally, the Singapore business incorporation can be completed within 1 day.
WHAT IS CORPORATE TAX RATE ?
Generally, all taxable profit (income minus allowable expenses) is tax at corporate tax rate of 17%., check with the tax accountants atlanta for the corporate tax rate.
TO WORK AND STAY IN SINGAPORE ?
Non-residents/Foreigners must hold a valid work pass before they can work in Singapore. Employers who hire foreigners without valid work passes can be prosecuted. Please note that all passes are subject to approval by Ministry of Manpower (MOM).As foreigner, if you want to work and to stay in Singapore, you may apply the following work pass:
a. Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) – You may apply this pass if you are the shareholder of the new Singapore Private Limited company. You may apply EntrePass before incorporation of the Singapore Private Limited company or within 6 months after incorporation of the Singapore Private Limited company. EntrePass is subject to approval by Ministry of Manpower (MOM). See Entrepreneur Pass.
b. Employment Pass (EP) – You may apply this pass if you are not the shareholder of the company. You can only apply for Employment Pass after the company has been incorporated. EP is subject to approval by MOM. See Employment Pass.
ANY PASS FOR FAMILY MEMBERS ?
There are 2 types of passes for Family Members, namely, Dependent Pass and Long Term Visit Pass. Please note that all passes are subject to approval by MOM.
a. Dependent Pass Employment Pass (category P1, P2, Q1) holders with a fixed monthly salary of at least $3,000 and Entrepreneur Pass may apply for Dependent’s Passes for their:. spouses
- unmarried or legally adopted children under 21 years of age.
b. Long Term Visit Pass Employer Pass (category P1, P2) and Entrepreneur Pass holders may apply for Long Term Visit Passes for their Common-law Spouse
- Unmarried daughters above 21 years of age
- Handicapped children above 21 years of age
- Stepchildren under 21 years of age
- Parents and parents-in-law
MONEY LAUNDERING AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITIE
- Money Laundering and illegal activities are prohibited and will be referred to Authority.