Over the years, Singapore has emerged as a hub for regional and global innovation. The country has seen remarkable growth in entrepreneurial setups and globalization in the recent past. In the Asian Enterprise Survey, over 2,500 prominent business leaders were asked for their most preferred destination for business expansion. 32% of them chose Singapore as the best place to set up a business in. So if you are planning to incorporate your new venture in Singapore, you are definitely making the correct choice. However, to get everything to fall in the right place, you will need the help and support of professional company formation service providers in Singapore.
There are numerous consultants who offer these services in Singapore. These advisors are brilliant in their job and offer end-to-end support to clients looking to register a company with all the relevant legal formalities covered. Let’s see what you can get from their services:
- Assistance in all the pre-requisites including online filing of requisite forms, company name registration, local nomination, and all relevant documentation
- Support in attaining the work passes, employment passes (EP) or entrepreneur passes (EntrePass)
- Help with taxation requirements, audit compliances, filing of annual returns and other formalities.
- Access to Company Secretarial services that ensure you are in compliance with applicable rules and regulations of the country.
- Support in finding a place of business in accordance with nature of work and organisation structure.
- Consultancy and support in recruiting manpower
- Help in liaising with Economic Development Board (EDB), Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and other regulatory authorities in Singapore.
Finding professional company formation services in Singapore is quite an easy task today, especially if you choose to make use of the internet for your search. LCCGlobal.com is one of the best names in the business that you can trust for ensuring the smooth setting up and functioning of your upcoming business venture in Singapore.